- Suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Liquid paracetamol
- Orange flavour
Oral suspension for children over 6 years and adults
For relief of mild to moderate pain and feverishness associated with teething, toothache, headache, colds and flu.
Features of LloydsPharmacy paracetamol 250mg/5ml oral suspension 6+ years
- Orange flavour
- For mild to moderate pain
- Easy to swallow
- Mild to moderate pain
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you take this medicine or give it to a child
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
- For oral use only
How to use
- Follow instructions carefully on patient information leaflet
Free From Artificial Colours.Each 5 ml contains 250 mg Paracetamol. Also includes: Saccharin Sodium (E954), Sodium Benzoate (E211), Liquid Maltitol (E965), Glycerol (E422), 3.7% v/v Ethanol, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monooleate, Xanthan gum, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Orange Flavour and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here