- Signature Paul Smith style
- Invigorating fragrance
- Notes of incense and rosewood
An invigorating fragrance in a signature style of bottle.
Extreme eau de toilette for men from Paul Smith is an incredibly special and unique fragrance with a distinctive style. The fragrance has a woody tone with spiced notes, making it ideal for day wear.
Encompassed in a bottle adorned with the signature stripes of Paul Smith's design house, the fragrance embodies the brand. The fragrance is an incredibly vibrant blend of delicious and invigorating ingredients with notes of hesperide, geranium and tonka beans.
Features of Paul Smith extreme for men eau de toilette spray
- Top notes of hesperide and fresh cold spices
- Heart notes of incense, geranium and rosewood
- Base notes of musk and tonka beans
- Released in 2002
- Signature Paul Smith striped design
- Refreshing scent for every day
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Extreme is designed to be disseminated perfectly by spraying the perfume on or around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
Please refer to the packaging for full ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here