- Rose based fragrance
- Sensual and addictive scent
- Aromatic tea tones
A truly fresh and individual scent which creates a modern love affair.
Paul Smith rose is an exceptionally glorious fragrance, which emulates the scent of the rose flower. The process by which the fragrance of the rose is taken is truly innovative; the living flower is isolated in a glass bell and perfume-making equipment 'inhales' the scent meaning no rose blooms are harvested or crushed.
The scent taken from the rose in this way, is then combined with green tea, Turkish rose oil, violet and magnolia to intensify the scent of the rose. The fragrance is given a heart with touches of woody cedar for depth and structure, while soft husks give it an insatiably addictive quality.
Features of Paul Smith rose eau de parfum
- Heart notes include sandalwood and cedar
- Base notes of white musk and soft husk
- Modern classic love affair
- Intensifies the power of the rose
- Light and gentle scents
- Ideal for daywear
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Hold the perfume approximately 12cm from your skin.
- Spray the perfume directly onto your pulse points including the neck and wrists.
Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ionone, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, CI 17200 (Red 33).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here