- Accurate results within 24-36 hours*
- Results include downloadable Fit to Fly certificate
- For adults and children without COVID-19 symptoms
In relation to the sale of this test kit, LloydsPharmacy is acting as an agent for and on behalf of MyHealthChecked. Please read the Important Information section below for more information.
The MyHealthChecked at-home PCR test can be used for international travel where a Fit to Fly certificate is required.
Ideal for both adults and children without COVID-19 symptoms, the MyHealthChecked COVID-19 PCR nasal swab kit can be used conveniently at-home to test whether you are COVID-19 free. A single use device, the test includes everything you need to simply take your sample and send it to the lab for testing.
The test can be used when you’re preparing for international travel as a Fit to Fly certificate, which can be downloaded as proof of a negative result. Make sure to check the travel and testing requirements of your travel provider and destination country, as requirements and timings can vary greatly from country to country. You can check the latest advice here.
How the MyHealthChecked COVID-19 at-home PCR nasal swab kit works
- Once you’ve received your test kit make sure to activate it online at www.myhealthchecked.com/activate-kit before you collect your sample. To activate your test kit, you will need to provide your full name, date of birth and (if travelling) passport number.
- Check your sample collection kit includes all the correct items listed and follow the simple instructions included with your test to collect your nasal swab sample.
- Make sure to drop your sample into a Priority Postbox the same day you collect your sample before 12 noon Monday to Friday, using the returns postage bag and Royal Mail postage label. To find your nearest Priority Postbox and collection times, visit www.royalmail.com/services-near-you.