- For underarms, hands and feet
- The ultimate level of protection from sweat and odour
- Designed for hyperhidrosis
Maximum strength antiperspirant for those who experience excessive sweating.
Perspi-Guard max strength antiperspirant spray is the perfect solution for those who experience hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). This can occur on either the hands, feet or underarm. The specialist formula is gentle on the skin and is clinically proven to reduce problems associated with wetness and odour with its dual action formula.
Perspi-Guard max strength antiperspirant spray is best used at night-time on clean, dry skin so the ingredients can penetrate your skin during the night without being accidentally rubbed off by your clothing. It's suitable for both men and women alike, is unscented and can provide you with up to five days' worth of protection so you can go about your day without having to worry about constantly topping up.
Features of Perspi-Guard max strength anti-perspirant spray
- Gentle on the skin
- Protection for up to five days
- Powerful anti-perspirant
- Ideal for those who sweat excessively
- Adults and children over 6 under supervision
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use with any other antiperspirant as this may reduce effectiveness.
- Scented body spray can be used to provide fragrance
- Application on children (6+ years) should be performed by adults
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions, Read and follow instructions.
How to use
1. Apply to underarm, feet or hands once or twice a week.
2. Must be applied at night to clean, dry skin.
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here