- Help to decongest and unblock the respiratory system
- Relieve the symptoms of catarrh, coughs and colds
Relieves catarrh, coughs, and colds effectively.
These mucus cough pastilles have expectorant properties that help to relieve mucus coughs and relieve the symptoms of catarrh, coughs, and colds. They decongest the airways and relieve mucus coughs with their expectorant properties.
Features of Potters mucus cough pastilles
- Contains menthol, pumilio pine oil and eucalyptus oil
- Helps relieve the symptoms of catarrh, coughs and colds
- Effectively decongests the airways
- Helps to relieve a mucus cough
- Pack of 20 pastilles
- 20x pastilles
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use only
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Speak to your pharmacist or doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
- Suck one pastille slowly as required until it dissolves.
- Do not take more than 20 pastilles in 24 hours.
Menthol 0.813% w/w, Pumilio Pine Oil 0.604% v/w, Eucalyptus Oil 0.022% v/w, Other ingredients: Sucrose*, Liquid Glucose*, Modified Starch (Tapioca, Maize), Thymol, Marshmallow Root Liquid Extract, Carmoisine (E122)*, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax, Water, *See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here