- Deeply cleansing
- Gentle exfoliation
- Fresh and radiant
A gentle exfoliating facial cleansing egg to brighten and smooth your skin.
The sensual facial cleanser nestles beautifully between your fingertips. Formulated with 2% glycolic acid, aloe vera and rosa gallica. These ingredients target congested pores, dead skin cells and uneven texture, leaving your skin fresh and radiant. Regular use leads to significantly brighter and smoother skin.
Features of Procoal glycolic facial egg cleanser 100g
- A brighter and more radiant complexion
- Smoother and clearer skin
- Perfect for daily use
- 100% vegan
- Free from SLS & SLES
- Deep cleanses without drying or stripping the skin
- Visible benefits for all skin types
- Formulated and produced in England
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Suitable for all skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test before use
How to use
- Use hands to lather facial soap over face avoiding the eyes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Palm Kernel Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Illyte (Red Clay), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Ci 12490, Ci77891.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here