- Detoxifies and brightens skin
- Pore refining face mask
- Improves skin elasticity
Enriched with vitamins and super-fruit extracts to promote beautiful skin.
The pink clay mask is formulated with Australian kakadu plum, green tea, lime extract and probiotic technology to help refine pores, reinvigorate complexion and instantly boost radiance. A treat for the skin, the Australian kakadu plum helps improve the radiance and luminosity of the complexion. This super-fruit has the highest recorded level of natural vitamin c content of any plant in the world.
Green tea and lime extract promotes anti-inflammatory, anti-pollution and astringent benefits. There are effects of gentle exfoliation as well as anti-ageing and skin-soothing properties.
Features of Procoal pink clay pore refining mask 70ml
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Gentle and effective
- Even-toned and radiant skin
- Enhances appearance of dry skin
- Reduces flaking and restores suppleness
- Improves and aid the skins elasticity
- Free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- Formulated and produced in England
- 100% recyclable packaging
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test before use
How to use
- Use 2-3 times a week for normal or dry skin, and once a week for oily skin.
- Apply a thin layer all over the face avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes as you feel the clay hardening and working.
- Remove with a wet towel or warm water.
Aqua (Water), Bentonite, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerine, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here