- Naturally caffeine free
- Organic blackcurrant delight
- Recyclable packaging
Made with organic beetroot, blackcurrant, fennel, hibiscus, liquorice and rose-hip.
Pukka blackcurrant organic fruit tea uses a unique two chamber tea bag that allows the herbs to flow and release their full potency with every cup. This juicy blackcurrant flavoured tea bag contains dark and sweet beetroots, naturally powerful hibiscus flowers and delicious orange to give you a fantastic fruity tea.
All the ingredients inside these tea bag have been ethically sourced and are 100% organically grown as well as each along with our each tea bag coming in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs.
Features of Pukka blackcurrant organic fruit tea 20 sachets
- Plastic-free tea bag
- Release the full potency in your cup
- 100% organically grown ingredients
- Ethically sourced
- Two chamber tea bags
- 20 Sachets
- Vegetarians and Vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid spilling boiling water when pouring
How to use
- Place your tea bag into your cup and boil the kettle.
- Carefully pour the water over the bag and then gently lift the bag in and out.
- Infuse for up to 15 minutes for herbal blends.
- Infuse for up between 3 - 5 minutes for a more green tea.
Rose hip, hibiscus flower, liquorice root, fennel seed, orange peel, beetroot, blackcurrant fruit (4%), natural blackcurrant flavour (4%), orange essential oil flavour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here