- Youthful and healthy skin
- Rejuvenates skin
Rejuvinating for tired, dull or dry skin.
Treat yourself to this night cream that will nourish your skin, leaving it feeling healthy and glowing. The addition of chamomile is a calming, hydrating and softening ingredient which has been loved for centuries in traditional medicine. The soothing nature of this cream helps to calm irritated or red skin, it can also help to even your skin tone and soothe stressed out skin. The cream quickly absorbs into your skin and will boost its elasticity.
Features of Q+A chamomile night cream 50g
- Calming and rejuvinating
- Soothing and brightening
- For tired, skin
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Nourishes and replenishes skin
- Helps to tighten your skin for a more youthful look
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Apply evenly to clean skin.
- Best used as a night cream.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here