- Promotes positive collagen synthesis
- Reduces water retention
- Intensely moisturises the skin
A face cream that improves skin's suppleness and elasticity.
Using griffonia seeds and their naturally occurring amino acids, Q+A 5-HTP elasticity face and neck cream helps to promote positive collagen synthesis. Combined with caffeine and natural biosaccharide gum this face cream helps to tighten and firmyour skin.
Q+A 5-HTP elasticity face and neck cream has been especially formulated using three key ingredients:
- Griffonia seeds: aids in firming up the skin and helps to protect from pollutants.
- Caffeine: reduces water retention and eliminate puffiness.
- Biosaccharide gum: intensely moisturises and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Features of Q+A 5-HTP elasticity face and neck cream 50ml
- Firms and tightens your skin
- Hydrates and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Protects your skin from pollutants
- Works well when paired with Q:A peptide facial serum
- Helps to reduce puffiness in the skin
- Anti-ageing effects
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to the desired area.
- Can be used as a day/night cream or to treat a specific area.
Aqua (water), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycearyl Stearate, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caffeine, Biosaccaharide Gum-1, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Coco-glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here