- Extremely effective and long lasting
- Water resistant
- Gives you perfectly shaped nails
An ergonomic design that adapts to your nails' shape.
Made from durable silicon carbide, QVS pro nail shapers can be used wet or dry and are water resistant. They are extremely effective and deliver salon results while lasting for a very long time.
Features of QVS nail pro shaper
- Made from durable silicon carbide
- It has a cushioned core
- Can be used wet or dry
- Gives you salon results
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Easy to use
- 2 x Cushioned nail shapers
- Shaping nails
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Always file nails in a one direction to prevent splitting
- For better hygiene nail files should be used by one person
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Always start with clean and dry hands.
- To avoid weakening your nails, file with the medium side in one direction.
- Then, use the fine side of the file to smooth the nail edge. It will also prevent splitting.
- Wash your hands after filing and apply lotion to your hands and nails.
- After use, rinse and air-dry the boards.
Salon quality - silicon carbide. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here