- Mint sensation
- Unique NR-5™ ingredients
- Protects and strengthens against cavities
Helps to restore original whiteness and gives you a fresh, minty sensation.
Regenerate enamel science™ advanced toothpaste has been specially formulated using the clinically proven NR-5™ Technology which form a fresh supply of enamel mineral to your teeth. This unique formula wraps and integrates onto your teeth and helps to regenerate enamel mineral, helping to protect and strengthen your teeth.
Thanks to its unique formulation, the toothpaste has distinctive dense formula with a rich texture and minty freshness that results from the high quality ingredients. Advanced Toothpaste starts working immediately and aids in restoring the original whiteness of your teeth and gives you a fresh, minty sensation.
Features of Regenerate enamel science™ advanced toothpaste 75ml
- Helps to restore original whiteness
- Teeth feel stronger and healthier
- Boosting serum
- Restoring mineral content
- 14 ml / 75 ml
- Children over 6 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Apply a small amount to your tooth brush
- Use twice daily
Children of 6 years and under:
- Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
- In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Glycerin, Calcium Silicate, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Aqua, PE-60, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophospate, AromaFlavour, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Saccharin, Polyacrylic Acid, Tin Oxide, Limonene, C177891.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here