- Dermatologist tested
- For sun-sensitive skin
P20 suncare for kids protects up to 10 hours and up to 3 hours in the water.
One application offers long-lasting protection for up to 10 hours and is clinically proven to be very water resistant. Its unique formula is non-greasy and fragrance free to provide the ultimate coverage. The cream can be used whenever outdoors, in the sun at home or abroad.
Features of Reimann P20 kids SPF50+ suncare
- Specifically for children
- No added fragrances
- Gentle cream formula
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply P20 sunscreen generously and evenly to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage. Rub in well and pay particular attention to the vulnerable parts of the body.
- Use approximately 30-40 ml per application for an full adult body. Reducing the quantity of sunscreen product applied will lower the level of protection significantly.
- Apply P20 sunscreen 15 minutes before going out into the sun or swimming, to allow a protective film to form on the skin.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here