- Instantly hydrates the skin
- Designed to care for the unique characteristics of the skin on your feet
- 75ml tube
Long-lasting, healthy-looking skin day after day with regular use.
Scholl dry skin cream contains a deep and innovative formula, which moisturises and re-hydrates your skin, resulting in soft and smooth feeling skin after just one use. The cream’s deep hydrating formula also exfoliates dead, dry skin cells which will give you 24 hours of soft and smooth feet.
Features of Scholl dry skin cream
- For healthy-looking skin
- Deep and innovative formula
- Silky soft skin
- 24 hour skincare
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
For external use only
Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Remove hard skin thoroughly with the easy-to-use expert care hard skin electronic foot file.
Once hard skin is removed, your feet are prepared for the application of moisturisers.
- For great results, try one of the Scholl expert care foot creams or dry foot mask for smoother, softer feet.
Aqua, Glycerin , Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Sucrose distearate , Stearic acid, Diglycerin, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Lactic acid, Lysine, PCA, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA , Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydroxyisohexyl 3Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, AlphaIsomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here