- Skin rescue mask
- Soothes and hydrates skin
- Skin purifying
A powerful face mask infused with dead sea spa minerals.
A nourishing face mask made by Sea Magik. This is the ultimate skin rescue mask and at home spa treatment. It will leave your skin feeling clear and refreshed, with a healthy glow. This SOS mask noticeably reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and skin blemishes.
Contains a natural blend of pure dead sea mud, kaolin clay & activated charcoal, which gives this mask a unique dark grey appearance. It also includes added organic seaweed and plant extracts help promote a youthful, fresh complexion.
Features of Sea Magik black clay SOS mask 75ml
- Contains dead sea mud
- Deep cleansing face mask
- Reduces appearance of large pores and blemishes
- Gives you glowing, clear and calm skin
- 98% natural
- Fragrance free
- Contains minerals
- Contains organic seaweed and plant extracts
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Use once or twice a week.
- Apply mask to face and neck using fingertips or mask brush avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove with a warm mitten or cotton pads soaked in fresh warm water.
- Follow with a natural moisturiser.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (China Clay), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Charcoal Powder*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Maris Limus (Dead Sea Mud) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Salicylic Acid, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sorbic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract†, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract†, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract†, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract†, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract†, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract†, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. *Activated charcoal from coconut shells. †Certiﬁed organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here