- Helps seal out food particles
- Protects gums
- Flavour free
New stronger hold Seabond denture fixative seals last all day long and protects gums from food particles.
Sea-Bond Denture Adhesive is a unique product that has been created to provide firm, comfortable hold and better fit for denture wearers. Sea Bond gives you an all day hold with ultimate fit and comfort for total confidence. No ooze or mess like pastes. Cleaner with a thin, soft, no-mess wafer that makes clean-up a breeze.
Features of Seabond denture fixative seals 15 uppers• Triple action
• New stronger hold
• All-day hold & comfort
• Protects gums
• Helps seal out food particles
• Maximum strength seal
• Flavour free
• 15 x uppers
Warnings and cautions
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use
• If you have a history of difficulty swallowing or choking problems, you should not use this product
• Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use
1. Place dry SEABOND seal on denture. If too large, trim overlapping seal with scissors.
2. Clean denture thoroughly. Moisten seal with warm water.
3. Position moistened seal on to denture. Smooth any wrinkles with fingers.
4. Place dentures into mouth. Hold firmly until secure. If seal does not hold, moisten seal more thoroughly.
5. To remove seal from denture, lift corner and peel away. Change seal daily.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here