- Easy to use
- Results within minutes
- Simple and reliable test
An at home Prostrate test for men aged 50+.
The SELFCheck prostate health test is a simple and reliable test that detects abnormal levels of prostrate specific antigen (PSA). Using a finger prick of blood, this test will get to work and start to test your blood, the results will be shown within minutes. It is highly recommend that men aged 50+ and those with a family history of prostate disorders, do a prostrate test once a year.
This test is easy to use in the comfort of your own home and is especially recommended for men aged 50+ and those with a family history of prostate disorders. The SELFCheck prostate health test can be carried out at any time of day with results appearing in as little as 5 minutes.
Features of SELFCheck prostate health test
- Simple, easy to follow instructions
- No requirement to limit food or fluid intake prior to testing
- Home testing - no need to send off for results
- Test can be carried out at any time
- 1x test
- Men aged 50+
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the information leaflet before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- The test is single-use only
- Do not use after expiry date
- For external use only
- Do not tamper with test before use
- Store between 4°C-30°C
- If you are concerned about the symptoms you are experiencing, we recommend that you seek medical advice from your GP or one of our Pharmacists
- If you have completed a self-test and are concerned about your results, we suggest that you talk to your GP or one of our Pharmacists for more advice
How to use
- Simply place a finger prick of blood on the test strip.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here