- High strength GLA
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsules
- Food supplement
Seven Seas evening primrose daily capsules with vitamin E to be taken once a day.
Seven Seas Evening Primrose Oil plus Starflower Oil easy to swallow capsules contain a significant quantity of the natural oils from the Evening Primrose and Starflower Plants, combined with Vitamin E. Because of the high GLA content in Starflower Oil, Seven Seas Evening Primrose Oil plus Starflower Oil contains 50% MORE GLA than ordinary Evening Primrose Oil.
Evening primrose and starflower oil are two of the richest sources of the naturally occurring substance GLA which is essential in the maintenance of good health. This product is specially formulated for daily use and for times when extra natural assistance is required for the maintenance of good health.
Evening Primrose Oil helps to maintain a natural hormonal balance, healthy skin and supple joints. Many women like to take this natural supplement prior to and during their periods.
Features of Seven Seas evening primrose plus starflower oil 1000mg 30 capsules
- 1000mg of Starflower oil & Evening Primrose
- Aids with healthy skin and supple joints
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Naturally occurring substance GLA
- Helps to maintain a natural hormonal balance
- 30 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements
- People who suffer from epilepsy should consult their doctor before taking this product
How to use
- Take one, or up to two capsules a day with a cold drink.
Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower (Borage) Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan; Disodium Phosphate), Vitamin E.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here