- Cleanses and restores skin
- Extracts impurities and dirt
- Enriched with vitamin C
A detoxifying mud mask that helps revitalise your skin.
Skin Academy's detoxifying mud mask is a deeply cleansing face mask that helps to restore your skin. The detoxifying mud mask is enriched with vitamin C, which helps to revitalise your skin. Providing some anti-aging benefits this facial treatment will keep your skin looking and feeling youthful.
While vitamin C helps to cleanse your skin, the detoxifying mud mask also contains charcoal. This active ingredient removes skin impurities as well as dirt that can clog up your pores, leaving your skin soft, refreshed and deeply cleansed.
Features of Skin Academy detoxifying mud mask 80ml
- Deep cleansing
- Charcoal removes impurities and dirt from your skin
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and youthful
- Vitamin C with anti-aging properties
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of the mask on to the face.
- Avoid the lips, eyes and eyebrows.
- Leave the mask for 10 minutes or until it dries.
- Then gently rinse off with warm water.
Aqua, Kaolin, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Bisabolol, 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, CI 77288.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here