- Water resistant
- Skin tolerance pediatrician approved
Highly protective sun spray suitable for children's delicate skin.
It has a high UVB and UVA protection. This sun spray is ultra-sensitive whilst moisturising to keep your childs skin soft and supple even in the sun. It is water resistant and has a non-greasy feel.
Features of Solero kids ultra sensitive sun spray SPF30
- Non-greasy skin feeling
- Extra caring formulation especially developed for kids delicate skin
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for people suffering from eczema
Warnings and cautions
Avoid intensive midday sun
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and make sure they wear protective clothing and high SPF sunscreens (higher than SPF 25)
Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide a 100% protection from UV radiation
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
Sunburn damages the skin permanently and therefore should be avoided
Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray directly onto the face or into the eyes
Wait for the sunscreen product was fully absorbed
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces. Permanent staining is also possible after product is fully absorbed
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the sunscreen generously before going into the sun and again 15 minutes into sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.
- Apply generously. A reduced quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here