- Helps with protein and glycogen metabolism
- Rich in vitamin B6
- Supports healthy mind balance
Rich in vitamin B6 that helps to support normal energy levels.
Solgar® vitamin B6 50 mg has been specifically designed to contain vitamin B6 which plays an important role in several of our biological functions which range from supporting metabolism, contributing to a healthy immune system and psychological functions and many more. As we age people find it more difficult to absorb B vitamins making them more susceptible to a deficiency so taking an easy to swallow tablet can be very beneficial.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® vitamin B6 50 mg 100 tablets
- Supports in the normal cysteine synthesis
- Energy-yielding metabolism tablets
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- For the regulation of hormonal activity
- Easy to swallow format
- Can help to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day
Bulking agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI).
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here