- High potency tablets
- Easy to take
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
Easy to take tablet that supports healthy bones and teeth.
Solgar calcium magnesium + zinc has been specially formulated with the help of experts to create a tablet that helps to support healthy bones and muscles which is essential for a health life in adults and children. Calcium and magnesium play a key role in muscle function, healthy bones and teeth. Zinc contributes to the metabolism of vitamin A as well as protection of cells from oxidative stress.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar calcium magnesium + zinc tablets
- For normal muscle function
- Contains calcium, magnesium and zinc
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Protects your cells from oxidative stress
mg %EC NRV% Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, gluconate) 1000 mg 125% Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, gluconate) 400 mg 107% Zinc (as gluconate) 15 mg 150%
- 100 / 250 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 3 tablets per day
Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate), Magnesium (as oxide, gluconate, citrate).
Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, citric acid, Zinc (as gluconate), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum.
Glazing agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil).
Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
Colour: titanium dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here