- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Easy to take form of vitamin B12
- Plus B-Complex including full B-Vitamin profile
Convenient way to get 2000 μg of Vitamin B12.
Solgar liquid B12 200μg with B-complex is an easy to use dropper that is perfect for anyone that struggles with tablets and capsules. This unique liquid vitamin B12 complex dropper contains 2000 μg of vitamin B12 which is a vitamin that plays a key role in our bodies. Vitamin B12 can naturally be found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork and is necessary to maintain energy levels as well as being a key vitamin for healthy heart and mind.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar liquid B12 2000 μg with B-complex
- Supports energy-yielding metabolism
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Contributes normal red blood cell formation
- For a healthy immune system
mg %EC NRV Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol) 30 mg 500% Niacin (as nicotinamide) 20 mg NE 125% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg 714% Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 4 mg 286% Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI) 4 mg 364% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2000 μg 80000% Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 200 μg 100% D-biotin 300 μg 600%
- 59 ml
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 0.5 - 1ml per day
Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil), Purified Water, Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI).
Flavours: (natural mixed berry, natural fruit flavour, Prosweet), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here