- Combats bacteria that causes bad breath
- Created by dentists
- For long-lasting results
The Spotlight Oral Care kit for bad breath contains everything you need to combat and target the bacteria that cause bad breath.
Inside you’ll find a specially formulated toothpaste for gum health, foaming mouthwash for bad breath and mouth spray that targets bad breath, all of which contain active ingredients that freshen breath for long-lasting results.
Features of Spotlight Oral Care kit for bad breath
- Clinically proven
- Vegan friendly & cruelty-free
- Freshens breath
- With fluoride, zinc lactate & zinc acetate
- 1 x toothpaste
- 1 x mouthwash
- 1 x mouth spray
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow toothpaste or mouthwash
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Spray for bad breath:
- Shake well and spray directly into the mouth as required.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 3 pumps directly into mouth, then swill thoroughly for 30 seconds before spitting out, do not swallow.
- Mouthwash for bad breath:
- Use daily between brushing and after meals and snacks.
- Toothpaste for gum health:
- Use twice daily.
Sodium Fluoride, Zinc Lactate, Zinc Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here