- Cherry flavour
- Soothes sore throats
- Fights infection
Strepsils throat lozenges with triple action cherry flavouring.
Strepsils extra triple action cherry lozenges contains an active ingredient (Hexylresorcinol) for use in throat medications. It is used for the symptomatic relief of sore throat and its associated pain. Extraordinary triple action pain relief combats infection and soothes irritated throats
Features of Strepsils extra triple action cherry lozenges
- Relieves pain
- Extra triple action
- Symptomatic relief of sore throat and its associated pain.
- 24 lozenges
- Adults and children over 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- Young children can choke on lozenges. Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product
How to use
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- No more than 12 lozenges per day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Each lozenge contains 2.4mg of Hexylresorcinol. Other ingredients are: Liquid sucrose, Liquid glucose, Blackcurrant flavour (containing propylene glycol), Levomenthol, Carmoisine Edicol (E122), Patent blue V (E131).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here