- Relieves congestion
- Moisturises & soothes a dry nose
- Relief for up to 10 hours
Get relief from nasal congestion with the help of Sudafed congestion relief 0.1% nasal spray.
When the pollen count is high and allergy congestion strikes, it can be difficult to breathe through your nose. That unpleasant ‘stuffy’ sensation sensation can ruin sunny days. With Sudafed congestion relief 0.1% nasal spray, blocked nasal passages can be relieved and congested noses can be moisturised and soothed.
The active ingredient in Sudafed spray unblocks your nose, drains congestion, and helps you breathe more easily through your nose, providing rapid relief from nasal congestion caused by hay fever and other common allergies. It is formulated with xylometazoline, which has been shown to relieve nasal congestion.
Features of Sudafed congestion relief spray
- Metered spray
- Preservative free
- Contains xylometazoline hydrochloride
- Helps with unblocking the nose
- Drains congestion
- For easy breathing through nose
- Adults & children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product
- Continuous use for over 7 days is not recommended. If symptoms persist discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- One spray into each nostril two or three times a day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here