- Protects and soothes
- Calms red and sensitive skin
- For all skin types
Calm red and sensitive skin whilst locking in moisture.
Sudocrem skin recovery cream is designed for teenagers, young adults and anyone who are prone to spots and breakouts. The cream soothes red, irritated and sensitive skin whilst locking moisture into the skin. Sudocrem is also suitable for soothing small rashes and dry patches of skin.
Skin recovery cream from Sudocrem works by enriching the skin with moisture and forming a barrier which protects the skin from irritants. As the cream is ultra-gentle it can be used as often as needed and leaves the skin with a healthy glow. The small size makes it suitable to take travelling or using when you're on-the-go.
Features of Sudocrem skin recovery cream 30g
- For all skin types
- Gentle on the skin
- Use as often as needed
- Leaves the skin with a healthy glow
- Protects skin from irritants
- Soothes red and irritated skin
- Handy travel size
- All skin types including acne prone
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- External use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist, please see your doctor
How to use
- Wash and dry the skin of the affected area and the hands.
- Gently apply a small amount of Sudocrem directly onto the affected areas.
- Massage into the skin using small circular motions, this will create a thin, translucent protective layer on the skin.
Aqua, Paraffin Liquidum, Zinc Oxide, Paraffin, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzyl Benzonate, Synthetic Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Parfum, Linalyl Acetate, BHA, Citric Acid, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here