- Hydrating conditioner
- Rich moisturisation
- Hair softening
A nourishing hair conditioner to create shining and silky hair.
The rich moisturising conditioner infused with shea butter, coconut and sesame oils used together to help nourish, strengthen and repair dry and damaged hair. An infusion of olive oil and vitamin E adds a salon-worthy shine to dull hair and helps to reduce frizz.
Treat your hair to restore your smooth and strong textured hair. Leave your hair feeling deeply hydrated, soft, sleek and more manageable, while an aroma of coconut and lime invigorates the senses.
Features of Sukin hydrating conditioner
- Restore smooth, strong hair texture
- Silky soft and smooth hair
- Beneficial nourishing ingredients
- Sleek healthy looking hair
- Refreshing hydration
- Manageable and frizz free hair
- Uplifting aromatic scent
- Dry and damaged hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Following Sukin’s Hydrating Shampoo, massage Sukin’s Hydrating Conditioner into the hair, focusing on the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here