- Long lasting relief from dryness
- Provides soothing comfort
- Therapeutic dry eye relief
Systane balance lubricant eye drops with liptech system for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Systane balance is a lipid-containing dry eye drop that is intended to restore the lipid tear component of the tear film in order to improve tear film stability and preserve the ocular surface for people suffering from evaporative dry eye, which causes dry, crusty, sticky, itchy, and watery eyes.
The eye drops provides long-lasting relief from evaporative dry eye symptoms such as burning and irritation caused by Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). It aids in the restoration of the lipid layer and can protect the eye's surface.
Features of Systane balance lubricant eye drops
- Helps in replenishing the eyes with essential moisture
- Suitable for itchy & watery eyes
- Offers temporary lubrication & support
- Safe for use for those wearing contact lens
- Irritation due to dryness of the eye
Warnings and cautions
- Once opened, it has a shelf life of up to 6 months
- Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing or tamper evident cap is damaged
- Do not use if package has been opened or damaged
- See package insert for complete instructions and important safety information
- Store at room temperature
- Keep it out the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before using.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Can be used before and after contact lenses, but not while using them.
Propylene Glycol 0.6%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here