- Thicker eye drops
- Provides soothing comfort
- Clinically proven to reduce the symptoms of dry eye
Overnight gel eye drops for long-lasting relief from dry eye symptoms.
Systane gel drops provide lasting relief from dry eye irritation. They are a thicker eye drop formulation that creates a protective shield over your eyes. Systane gel drops provide the convenience of a drop with the protection of a gel.
Features of Systane gel drops lubricant eye gel
- Acts as a protective shield over your eyes
- Long lasting relief from dryness
- Gives extra moisture
- Easy to carry bottle
- Irritation due to dryness of the eye
Warnings and cautions
- Keep it out the sight and reach of children
- Shake well before using
- Store at room temperature
- See package insert for complete instructions and important safety information
- Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing or tamper evident cap is damaged
- Do not use if package has been opened or damaged
- Once opened, it has a shelf life of up to 6 months
How to use
- Shake well before using.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%Lubricant. Propylene Glycol 0.3%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here