- Shapes to the body's contours
- Leakage control and wetness indicator
- Unisex for a comfortable fit
Unique all-round barrier and odour neutralisers for confident protection.
TENA comfort pads are specially designed for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. The pads are dermatologically tested, comfortable, breathable and textile-free. The all-round barrier ensures dryness and prevents leaks with its unique bowl shape that fits close to the body for a discreet wear. The comfort pads feature a textile-like back-sheet and confioAir technology that allows the skin to breathe.
TENA comfort pads feature a special wetness indicator which is on the outside of the pad. The indicator is colour coded turning from yellow to blue when it's time to change the pad. Each pad also includes built-in odour neutralisers giving the feeling of freshness, while the FeelDry technology provides outstanding dryness with quick absorption and retention.
Features of TENA comfort plus 46 pads
- Dermatologically tested for skin comfort
- FeelDry technology for lasting freshness
- Odour control system
- Coloured wetness indicator
- All-round barrier for secure leakage control
- 46x TENA comfort plus pads
- Men and women
- Those who experience moderate to heavy incontinence
Warnings and cautions
- Flushing pads down the toilet may cause blockages
- Do not wear more than one pad
- Consult a doctor before use if you experience eczema or psoriasis
How to use
Wash hands before and after changing a pad.
To be worn with TENA Fixation pants for body-close fit
Always read the product information before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here