- Easier to combine breast and bottle-feeding
- Anti-colic advanced easi-vent
- Natural feel teat
Flex and stretch bottles to combine breast and bottle feeding.
The breast like teat shape has been designed to mimic the natural flex, feel and movement of mum's breast. The unique bottle allows it to be held in the most natural position during feeding to mimic the position of breastfeeding.
The easy latch on shape, and unique design of these feeding bottles mimics a natural breastfeeding action. Plus your baby latches on in the same way as breastfeeding. With a super-sensitive anti-colic valve and advanced easi-vent technology, your baby can enjoy optimum venting during feeding to reduce the risk of them taking in air.
Features of Tommee Tippee breast & bottle feeding 260ml bottles 0 months+
- Mimics natural flex feel and movement of mum's breast
- Recommended by parents
- Softer silicone teat
- Gently elongates and flexes during feeding
- BPA free
- Slow flow
- Babies 0 months+
- 2x 260ml/9fl oz feeding bottles
- Slow flow teats
How to use
- An instruction sheet is included with this product and must be kept for future reference as it includes important information.
Closer to nature bottles are now made from polypropylene (PP) which is 100% free from Bisphenol A (BPA). Our PP material has been specially designed to provide enhanced clarity, ensuring you get the best bottle in both appearance and performance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here