- Easier, quicker, safer
- Sterilises in four minutes
- Holds up to four bottles
New mums and dads have enough to think about - so we have made our new steriliser as easy as 1,2,3.
For extra convenience the Tommee Tippee closer to nature microwave steam steriliser has a 2-in-1 design. complete with a sterile work surface for feed preparation. The lid can hold three Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles or six ordinary wide neck bottles. The lockable hinged lid doubles as an extra safe steam deflector that opens away from you, with a hinge allowing condensation to run back into the steriliser.
Holding four closer to nature or ordinary wide neck bottles, the steamer has an extra safe steam deflector lid that opens away from you, with a hinge allowing condensation to run back into the steriliser. The electronic steam steriliser features a sterilising quick cycle (5 minutes), removable sterile surface for feed preparation, lockable hinged lid and digital progress display.
Feeding bottles included
Whether moving from breast to bottle, combining the two or choosing to bottle feed, our revolutionary closer to nature bottle and teat is your baby's very best option. Developed after years of research with breastfeeding experts and mums themselves, the result is a bottle and teat that encourages a baby to take their feed as they would to at the breast, making feeding your baby a pleasure, not a challenge.
Our closer to nature teat mimics the natural flex, feel and movement of mum's breast, making it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding. The unique bottle shape is designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding to mimic the position of breastfeeding. With super-sensitive anti-colic valve, advanced easi-vent technology for optimum venting during feeding.
Features of Tommee Tippee closer to nature microwave steam steriliser
- Sterile preparation surface.
- Mimics natural flex feel and movement of mum's breast
- Anti-colic advanced easi-vent
- Four minutes quick cycle sterilising
- Lockable hinged lid
- Easy latch on shape for breast like teats
- Holds up to four bottles
- If left in solution, contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours
- The softer silicone teat gently elongates and flexes during feeding
- Teat tongs
- 0-3m closer to nature soother
- A lid that doubles as a sterile work surface on which to make up feeds, a hinged lid that's lockable for safety, convenience and travel
Warnings and cautions
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
- Replace the soother after one month, for safety and hygiene reasons
- An instructions sheet is included with this product and must be kept for future reference as it includes important information
How to use
Microwave steam method:
- Pour in 200ml of water.
- Load and close lid.
- Microwave 4* mins.
*When using a 1000+ watt microwave.
- Dissolve 1 sterilising tablet in 5 litres of water.
- Submerge bottles and accessories.
- Leave for 30 minutes, using a tray to keep submerged.
Closer to nature bottles are now made from polypropylene (PP) which is 100% free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
Our PP material has been specially designed to provide enhanced clarity, ensuring you get the best bottle in both appearance and performance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here