- Improves alertness and concentration
- Contributes to mental performance
- Easy to swallow capsule
Helps to boosts your concentration and alertness.
USN focus X capsules have been designed to help boost alertness and concentration. Using a ground-breaking nootropic aid that boosts mental performance and increases concentration, the capsules gives you all the benefits of caffeine but without the crash. Focus X comes in keto and vegan friendly capsules, and is ideal for any individual looking for an edge.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a active lifestyle
Features of USN focus X 60 capsules
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness
- Supports your nervous system
- Enriched with magnesium, caffeine and pantothenic acid
- Supports your energy yielding metabolism
Per capsule Per serving %RI Folic Acid 100 μg 200 μg 100% Pantothenic Acid 3 mg 6 mg 100% Magnesium 94 mg 188 mg 50% Zinc 5 mg 10 mg 100% Panax Korean Ginseng Root Extract 10:1 200 mg 400 mg Coffeine Natural Caffeine 1000 mg 200 mg Rhodiaola rosea Extract 100 mg 200 mg Pine Bark Extract (Pinus massoniana) 40 mg 79 mg BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract 50:1) 5 mg 10 mg
- 60 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
How to use
- Take two capsules in the morning before breakfast or morning workout.
Panax Korean Ginseng Root Extract 10:1, Capsule [Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Colour (Titanium dioxide)], Coffeine™ Natural Caffeine from Green Coffee Beans (Coffee arabica), Rhodiola rosea Extract, Magnesium Oxide, Pinus massonianaExtract, Bulking agent (Micro crystalline cellulose), Zinc Oxide, BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract 50:1 from Piper nigrum), Calcium D-Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here