- Anti-ageing benefits
- Soothing serum
- Firmer skin
Targets 10 signs of ageing whilst accelerating surface skin cell renewal.
Liftactiv serum 10 supreme targets 10 signs of ageing whilst accelerating surface skin cell renewal. With over 10 years of research and 10 proofs behind it, including instrumental and clinical tests, it is Vichy's most powerful anti-wrinkle serum. This serum can help with uneven complexion, dullness, tired skin, fine lines, dehyrated skin and skin that has lost its plump.
The unique formula is enriched for the 1st time with 10% rhamnose and both hyaluronic acid and fragmented hyaluronic acid. The ultra-concentrated formula delivers up to 2 times more rhamnose in the epidermis, and helps accelerate surface skin cell renewal. The skin looks firmer and lifted and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Features of Vichy liftactiv supreme serum 10 30ml
- Accelerates surface skin cell renewal
- Skin feels smoother and softer
- Complexion looks radiant
- Skin feels plumped and intensely hydrated
- Concentrated formula
- Skin looks firmer as if lifted and wrinkles appear reduced
- Dermatologically tested
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a few drops of LiftActiv Serum 10 on your fingertips and smooth evenly across the face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.
- Use morning and/or evening before your moisturiser.
Aqua, Rhamnose, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecanol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, BHT, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Di Sodium Edta, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Tocopherol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, T-Butyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Parfum.
Please see product packaging for most up to date ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here