- Menopausal skin ageing
- Plump and hydrated
- Fresh and radiant look
Helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing as a result of hormonal ageing.
Neovadiol compensating complex has been formulated to help women in menopause. It works to reduce the appearance of signs of ageing that can appear as a result of hormonal ageing. Neovadiol compensating complex leaves the skin feeling plumped, skin tone looks even and skin contours look more defined. The complex compensates for moisture loss, restoring a fresh and radiant look.
During the menopause the skin undergoes many alterations as a result of hormonal changes. This hormonal ageing results in the skin layers becoming thinner, cell turnover decreasing and an increase in pigmentation and dehydration. During the menopause the skin loses its density and volume, resulting in a slackening of the skin and the face to loose its definition.
Features of Vichy neovadiol compensating complex normal to combination skin 50ml
- Helps improve menopausal skin ageing
- Skin contours look more defined
- Skin density feels improved
- Skin looks tighter & feels plumped
- Fresh, radiant looking complexion
- Skin tone looks even
- Smoother and softer skin
- Reduces the appearance of signs of ageing
- Skin feels more plumped
- Skin tone looks more even
- All skin types including sensitive skin
- Normal to combination
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use each morning across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Use with the Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum for best results.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Cross Polymer, Hydroxyethylpiperazineethane Sulfonic Acid, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, CI 15985, CI 77891, Parfum.
Ensure You Read The Information On The Product Packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here