- For the relief of backache, rheumatic & muscular pain
- Traditional herbal medicine
- Easy to swallow film coated tablet
A traditional choice for aches and pains.
Devil's claw (harpagophytum procumbens) belongs to the sesame family (pedaliaceae). Its spiny fruits give rise to its common names "Devil's Claw". Devils claw has a long history of traditional use and is most popularly used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
Features of Vitabiotics devils claw tablets
- Herbal medicine based on a history of traditional use
- Targets general aches & pains
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- 30 tablets
- Adults & elderly
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use only
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using this product
- Do not chew. Do not take more tablets than the directions tell you to (2 tablets per day)
- Not for use in those under 18
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, have ever had a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Devil's Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not store above 25ºC
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Take one tablet daily.
600mg Devil’s Claw extract – the equivalent of 2100mg-3000mg of root.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here