- Effective nutrient support for the menopause
- Enriched with extra soy isoflavones
- No artificial colours
A specially formulated food supplement for women during the menopause.
Menopace plus botanicals dual pack, from Vitabiotics, combines the original and effective formula that is used in Vitabiotics menopace original tablets with the added benefits of a unique active bontanicals. The dual pack, allows the botanicals tablet is to be taken alongside the original tablet for even greater nutritional support.
Vitabiotics menopace original tablets have been scientifically formulated to contain a combination of essential vitamins and minerals to help support you through the menopause to help provide you with the following benefits:
Hormone balance: Zinc is an essential co-factor for the synthesis of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), a precursor of the body's own hormone-like substances, which help regulate changes in hormone balance.
Bone strength: Vitamin D3 plus magnesium and trace minerals to help maintain strong bones.
Heart health: Natural vitamin E, vitamins B6 and B12 to help maintain heart health.
Menopace plus botanicals active botanical tablets provides a natural blend of plant extracts to give you increased support during and after the menopause, to help offer the following benefits:
Soy isoflavones: One of the richest natural sources of isoflavones including diadzein, glycetine and genistein.
Sage: Often used during the menopause.
Flaxseed lignans: Concentrated flaxseed extract is a particularly rich natural source of SDG (secoisolariciresinol diglycoside).
Green tea: Contains standardised extract of 55% polyphenols, the active components of green tea.
Features of Vitabiotics menopace plus botanicals dual pack 56 tablets
- Formulated with sage and green tea extract
- UK's No 1 menopause formula
- Contains flaxseed lignans
- No gelatin, gluten, preservatives, salt or yeast
- Menopace Plus is not tested on animals
- Working with Women's Health Concern*
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2008
- Menopace does not contain any drugs or HRT
Vitamin / Mineral Average per tablet % NRV Soya Isoflavone extract 20 mg - Vitamin A (2500 IU) 750 µg RE 94 Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10 µg 200 Vitamin E 300 mg 250 Vitamin C 45 mg 56 Thiamin (Vitamins B1) 10 mg 909 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg 357 Niacin (Vitamin B2) 20 mg NE 125 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic acid 400 µg 200 Vitamin B12 9 µg 360 Biotin 30 µg 60 Pantothenic acid 30 mg 500 Magnesium 100 mg 27 Iron 6 mg 43 Zinc 15 mg 150 Copper 1000 µg 100 Manganese 0.5 mg 25 Selenium 100 µg 182 Chromium 50 µg 125 Iodine 225 mg 150 PABA 25 mg -
- 56 tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product directions before use
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you have food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, or if you are on medication
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle
- Not to be chewed
- Only to be taken on a full stomach
- A general multivitamin is not necessary in addition to Menopace®
Vitabiotics Ltd. Menopace is a registered trade mark. Pharmaceutical GMP quality: Menopace® Plus has been produced to high pharmaceutical GMP standards of quality control. Effective support without excessive levels: Menopace: Plus has been developed using the latest research to contain effective levels of vitamins and minerals, while avoiding excessive amounts in accordance with recognised safe upper levels for food supplements.
All Vitabiotics supplements offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels. Dr. K.T. Lalvani PhD, OBE, FRPharm.S, DSc. (University of Bonn)
How to use
- Take daily: One Menopace® tablet (red blister) plus one botanical tablet (green blister).
- Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Vitamin and mineral tablet ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose and Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
Vitamin C: Ascorbic Acid (Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and Tartaric Acid), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Glycerine, Natural Source Colours Titanium Dioxide and Copper Chlorophyllin), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid
Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin), Vitamin A ( Acetate Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here