Vitamin A (1167 IU)
- 14 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- With vitamins A, C and D
As a new mum, there's nothing more important than the health and nutritional wellbeing of your baby.
Looking after your child's nutritional intake when they are young can help safeguard their long term health. From the makers of Pregnacare, Wellbaby multi-vitamin drops are ideal for babies from 4 to 12 months and provide a safe and balanced comprehensive range of 16 nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
Wellbaby multi-vitamin drops have been produced with a baby's special needs in mind, to offer a carefully formulated nutritional safeguard during a time when babies have a high nutrient requirement in relation to body size.
The drops taste delicious and also contains Swiss alpine malt as a natural energy source, making it a great taste your little baby will love. They are suitable for vegetarian babies, so an ideal way of helping to ensure your developing baby receives enough iron. Its formula is based on the very latest scientific research, with nutrient levels carefully selected for the specific needs of growing babies.
Features of Vitabiotics wellbaby multi-vitamin drops 30ml
- Ideal for babies from 4 to 12 months old
- Helps support the physical growth and development of bones, muscles, blood and the brain
- Includes measuring syringe
- Does not contain lactose, alcohol, fat or yeast
- Not been tested on animals
- Produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control
Nutritional Information Average per 1 ml % NRV*
Vitamin A (1167 IU)
350 µg RE
Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)
2 mg α-TE
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
3 mg NE
Vitamin B12 0.4 µg 16
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram
mg = milligram, IU = International Units.
- Babies from 4 to 12 months old
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies or is allergic to any of the ingredients
- If desired, Wellbaby drops may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain
- Keep tightly closed
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children
- Once opened store in fridge and use within 3 months
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Instructions for measuring syringe: Insert syringe into bottle, then hold upside down. Draw out 0.5ml liquid as marked on syringe. Carefully administer drops onto infant's tongue. For ages up to 6 months it is recommended to administer the liquid drop by drop onto nipple or bottle teat, and allow baby to suckle each drop.
- Babies (from 4-12 months): Give 0.5ml twice daily as marked on the syringe. Do not give more than the recommended amount. For babies from 4 to 12 months, if desired, Wellbaby Drops may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums.
Granulated Raw Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Malt Extract Liquid (from Barley), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Ferric Ammonium Citrate (Green), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Acidity Regulators: Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid Monohydrate, Zinc Sulphate, Glycerin, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Olive Oil, Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Vitamin A (Palmitate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (5'-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin D3 Allergy Advice:
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here