- Help to nourish and regenerate joint cartilage
- 500mg of glucosamine sulphate
- 150 easy to swallow coated tablets
Helps decrease joint stiffness and increases mobility and joint fluidity.
Glucosamine sulphate is a naturally occurring chemical found in the human body. It is in the fluid that is around your joint. Glucosamine sulphate is rarely found in any natural food sources but is a major structural component of joint tissue.
The Vitawell glucosamine sulphate tablets can be taken to help with osteoarthritis, glaucoma, weight loss, joint pain caused by drugs, a bladder condition called interstitial cystitis, jaw pain, joint pain including knee pain, back pain, multiple sclerosis. However please consult your healthcare professional.
Features of Vitawell glucosamine sulphate 500mg 150 tablets
- Helps to maintain current bone health
- Taken on a daily basis to maintain the health of the joints, particularly for knee health
- Complete with added vitamin C
- 150 x Vitawell glucosamine sulphate 500mg tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Please note food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take up to two tablets a day in the evening with food.
Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride (Crustacean Shell sh), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acacia Gum, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Humectant (Glycerol), Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here