- Works by freezing the wart or verruca
- Easy at-home treatment
- Results can be seen in only 2 weeks
An effective at-home treatment for verrucas and warts.
Warts and veruccas are caused by a virus and are common but harmless lumps that appear on the skin. Whilst they often go away on their own, they can be bothersome, and some prefer to receive treatment to help speed up the process. Wartner freeze therapy is an easy at-home treatment that uses the same wart-removal method as seen in GP surgeries.
Wartner freeze therapy rapidly freezers the wart or verruca in a precise way, leaving it to fall off within 10 to 14 days. The treatment is minimally painful and has proven effectiveness. It's simple to use and suitable for the whole family, so if you're living with a troublesome wart then waste no time and begin your Wartner freeze therapy today.
Features of Wartner freeze therapy 50ml
- No. 1 anti-wart brand in the world
- Freezes warts & verrucas to the core in one treatment
- Based on the freezing method used by GPs
- Clinically tested
- Simple to use
- 1 x Aerosol can
- 1 x Reusable applicator holder
- 1 x Disposable foam applicators
- 1 x Reusable file
- 1 x Instruction leaflet
- Adults and children over 4 under supervision
- Warts and verruca
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Do not use on sensitive, broken or irritated skin
- Always verify with a healthcare professional that you are dealing with a wart or verruca first
How to use
1. Push applicator into the aerosol can and wait 20 seconds.
2. Hold the white tip of the applicator to wart or verruca for 20 or 40 seconds depending on the type.
3. File down afterwards.
Dimethyl Ether and Propane (not harmful to the environment)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here