- 50% more effective than string floss
- Easy to use
- Up to 99.9% of plaque is removed
A healthy and effective alternative to floss for teeth and gums.
The health of your teeth cannot be achieved by just brushing. If plaque and food debris are left untreated, they can result in gum disease and bad breath. To remove plaque, you should floss and then brush every day. Flossing with the WaterPik makes it easy to clean between teeth and below the gum line where other devices miss. It features dual pressure control, an ergonomic design with non-slip grip, and has a 45-second flossing capacity. It has been clinically proven to deliver results at home.
Features of Waterpik water flosser - cordless plus
- Designed with a low pressure setting for sensitive gums, a high pressure setting for deep cleaning
- Freshens your mouth and makes it feel clean
- A non-slip grip with an advanced ergonomic design
- No removal is required to fill the reservoir
- It has a 45-second flossing capacity
- 4 treatment tips are included
- The device can be easily stored when not in use
- Two-year warranty
- Waterpik Ultra Cordless Water Jet Flosser WP450
- Mains Charging unit
- 1x Standard Jet Tip
- 1x Orthodontic Tip
- 1x Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1x Tongue Cleaner Tip
- Children aged 8 years and above
Warnings and cautions
- Before using, read the instructions carefully
- You should consult a dental professional if you experience pain or discomfort during use
- Do not press tip eject button while unit is running
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Charge Unit for 24 hours prior to first use.
- Turn power switch OFF (O), plug power cord into outlet, and insert the charging cord into the unit.
- Put warm water in the reservoir and place firmly on the base.
- Select a tip and click into the handle.
- Start by using the lowest pressure setting.
- Lean over the sink, and insert the tip into your mouth.
- Turn unit on.
- Close lips enough to prevent splashing.
- Aim the tip at the gumline.
- When done, turn off the unit and remove the tip by pressing the tip eject button.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here