- Fast relief against trapped wind
- Reduces bloating and discomfort
- Easy to swallow
Relief from the pain and discomfort of bloating and trapped wind.
Wind-Eze gel capsules (simeticon) provide rapid relief from gas and trapped wind pain and discomfort to relieve symptoms of stomach pain and gas due to trapped wind. The active ingredient in Wind-Eze is simethicone, an anti-flatulence drug that gently disperses the tiny bubbles of trapped wind without the risk of embarrassment.
Features of Wind-Eze gel capsules
- Gentle action
- Contains simeticon
- Soft gel capsules
- Cardboard box with packets
- 20 capsules
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: ask your doctor for advice before taking this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take if you are allergic to simeticone or any of the other ingredients (see ingredients)
How to use
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet 3 or 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime as necessary.
The tablets must be chewed before swallowing.
Each chewable tablet contains Simeticone 125 mg (Activated Dimeticone).
Starch, Sorbitol (E 420), Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Talc, Peppermint Flavour, Non-Pareil Seeds (Sucrose and Starch).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here