- Clean hard-to-reach areas
- Added fluoride and mint to prevent decay
- Wax coated for smoothness
Dental floss with fluoride to remove plaque and prevent decay.
Dentists recommend that flossing should be an integral part of your daily dental care routine. Clean hard-to-reach areas between teeth and along the gumline with Wisdom dental floss, with added fluoride and mint for freshness and decay prevention.
Features of Wisdom dental floss 100m
- Removes plaque and food debris from hard-to-reach areas
- Contains fluoride to help prevent decay
- Contains mint to leave your mouth feeling fresh
- Wax coating ensures smooth, easy clean
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow floss
- Keep out of reach of children
- Dentists recommend that flossing should be used as part of your daily dental care regime
How to use
- Break off 45cm of floss.
- Wind the floss around the middle fingers of each hand, leaving a length of floss between them.
- Gently move the floss between teeth, running carefully up and down the side of each tooth and cleaning just under the gum line.
- Repeat the process for the space between each tooth, using a clean section of floss each time.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here