- Lightweight robust frames
- With dioptres from +1.25 to +3.0
- No prescription needed
Classic lightweight framed reading glasses
This range of lightweight, robust and contoured ergonomic design adult reading glasses offers clear, unobstructed vision and are ideal for use when reading books, eBook's, or using electronic devices such as laptops. They are also ideal to keep in your bag for when you are out and about.
These glasses are available in different dioptre strengths ranging from +1.25 to +3.0, outside of this range we strongly recommend you see an optometrist or ophthalmologist for prescription glasses as our glasses are NOT prescription glasses.
We recommend that you have an eye test before purchasing these glasses if you have not been tested in the last 2 years.
Features of Women's reading glasses black DTRD032
- Lightweight frames
- Clear lenses
- Classic sleek design
- Prescription free
- Idea for travelling and on the go
- 1 pair
Warnings and cautions
- Only regular eye-care professional eye examinations can determine your visual needs and eye health
- For near vision and reading purpose only
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Not suitable for driving or road use, vehicle operation, distance vision or as eye protection
- Reading glasses cannot be used to correct errors such as astigmatism and short sight or differences in sight between your eyes
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here