- Low dose of oestrogen
- For women over 50
- Treats and relieves vaginal symptoms
For women over 50 years old to treat and relief vaginal symptoms
Gina 10 micrograms vaginal tablets have been specially designed for post menopausal woman aged 50 years and over who have not had a period for at least one year. These easy to use tablets have been formulated to help to treat and relieve symptoms such as vaginal dryness, soreness, burning, itching and painful intercourse. Clinically proven, Gina 10 micrograms vaginal tablets target the cause as well as the symptoms, helping to give you relief and go about your day as normal.
Features of Gina 10 micrograms vaginal tablets
- Easy to take
- Clinically proven formula
- Treats the cause as well as the symptoms
- For: vaginal dryness, soreness, burning, itching and painful intercourse
- 24 vaginal tablets with applicators
- Gina is for postmenopausal women aged 50 years and over who have not had a period for at least one year.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not used if product is damaged
- Take only the recommened dosage
- If any irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Insert 1 tablet into the vagina using the applicator provided.
- Initial dose: 1 vaginal tablet every day for 2 weeks.
- Followed by maintenance dose: 1 vaginal tablet twice a week, leave 3 or 4 days between each dose.
- Restarting Gina after a break: read the package leaflet.
10 micrograms Estradiol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here