- Streams a full view of your ear to your smartphone
- Works with Apple and Android devices
- Built-in rechargeable battery
Handheld design to help clean the outside of the ear and see the inside of the ear canal.
Smartbud is a smart innovative reusable ear inspection tool that allows you to safely view the ear canal for wax build up. Smartbud comes with a built in HD camera and LED light that wirelessly streams a full, live view of your ear to your smart phone (app needed).
Smartbud comes equipped with a soft silicone tip that is gentle on the delicate skin of the ears but is also easy to clean. The silicone tips are reusable, replaceable and are also suitable for all ear canal sizes.
Please see our Store locator to find your local pharmacist for support and advice on ear wax build up, blockages or infections. LloydsPharmacy does not support the use of this product in the inner ear. For more information, please see NHS advice.
Features of Smartbud HD wireless ear camera
- Soft silicone tip
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- For all ear sizes
- HD Camera with LED light
- Reusable ergonomic design
- App is available for free on both platforms
- 1x Smartbud
- 1x Charger
- 2x Silicone tips
- Children - not suitable for children to use
Warnings and cautions
- LloydsPharmacy does not support the use of this product in the inner ear. For more information, please see NHS advice
- Please make sure to remove the charger before using this device
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use your fingers or cotton buds to remove earwax. This will push it in and make it worse.
- Smartbud devices are not to be used without connecting to the app
- If you feel your ear is badly blocked and have trouble hearing, do not use the device – please consult your GP
- If problems occur, consult a medical professional
How to use
- Unscrew the ear tip from the device.
- It is advised to use alcoholic cotton swabs or hot water for cleaning. To do this, carefully wipe the ear tip to make sure the silicone tip remains in place.
- Please note, after cleaning you must ensure the ear tip are tightly screwed on to the Smartbud in order to prevent them coming off during use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here